We are looking for a strategic purchase for one of our clients.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the worldwide equipment supply for solar cell
production. Within a year after start-up we have successfully launched our first products into the
market. Our products apply the latest technology in atomic layer deposition in order to improve solar
cell performance. The organisation is characterized by its innovative, open and focused culture. We are
looking for new colleagues to fulfill our increasing customer requirements .
The job is aimed at organizing and managing the supply chain of the company. This includes the selection
and qualification of the major suppliers. The company outsources at system level, but identifies for its key
parts its own suppliers. You will be responsible to manage the supply chain commercially and
technically and cooperate with the system supplier(s) and key suppliers. You will support the
engineer department in early supplier involvement.
Your focus will be the quality including a continuous improvement program, the delivery
performance and the cost of the goods. You will build an organization including supply chain
engineering. Deliverables are:
- Selection and relation with key suppliers
- COGS within budget
- Quality of supplied goods systems
- Delivery performance
- Supply chain engineering
- Set-up and manage the supply chain according agreed budget.
- Realize the delivery targets on quality, quantity, price and delivery performance (CLIP)
according the agreed targets.
- Act as counterpart for the development during the design of new products and arrange early
- When needed, identify suppliers at customer site for any needed support to be outsourced.
Purchasing and supply chain management of complex capex equipment.
5 years’ experience in a comparable job
Working in a project oriented work environment
Dutch and English in writing and spoken word
a bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, logistics or comparable.
- people manager and team builder.
- good analytical skills
- shows initiative, responsibility
- is part of the solution!